Boone Hall Plantation Wedding in Charleston
Boone Hall Plantation never fails to impress, especially when it’s in the fall. Bailey and Matt’s Charleston wedding was on Nov. 5, 2016, and we were overjoyed these two lovebirds married one another on a gorgeous southern autumn afternoon. Their romantic ceremony was on the lawn of the Avenue of Oaks, and their reception was at the Cotton Dock.
Bailey and Matt’s college love story is one for the books. They are both swimmers, and they met at the College of Charleston while on he swim team. Bailey grew up in Mt. Pleasant, and it was always her dream to get married at Boone Hall Plantation. Her dream came true….it was beautifully breathtaking and perfect in every way!
You may remember Bailey’s stunning bridal portraits at Legare Waring House and her blush pink Watters wedding gown that left us breathless! It was just as gorgeous on her wedding day, along with her blush pink wedding veil. And her stylish bridesmaids wore gold gowns and held bouquets full of greenery.
Bailey and her mother worked tirelessly designing her enchanting Charleston wedding, and it was overflowing with the most gorgeous and personal details. Her mother hand made all of the draping on the Cotton Dock and the ceremony aisle decor. Bailey designed their invitation suite and personalized dance floor decal. And her brother, who works for Palmetto Brewing Company in Charleston, provided the ice cold ale. Every detail was perfectly coordinated, down to their flirty & fun bright pink and gold wedding cake and pancake groom’s cake!
Cheers to the fabulous wedding professionals that breathed life into this enchanting Boone Hall Plantation wedding:
- Hair – Wedding Hair By Charlotte
- Makeup – Dannon K Collard MUA
- Boutonnières & floral dog collar – Out of the Garden
- Floral Design – Charleston Blooms
- Linens – CV Linens
- Cake – Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique
- Bar – Squeeze on Site
- Dance floor decal – Designed by bride and installed by Signorama
- Rentals – EventWorks
- Vintage Rentals – 428 Main Vintage Rentals
- Bar Rentals – Snyder Lounge
- Event Design & Decor – Bailey and her mother
- Day of Coordination – Yoj Events
- Bow ties – The Tie Bar
- Tuxedoes – Charleston Tuxedo
- Ceremony Singers – The Plantation Singers
- Ceremony Musician – Entertain Charleston (Andrew Mille on Cello)
- Invitation Suite – Designed by bride and printed by CatPrint
- DJ – DJ NattyHeavy
If you’re ready to see a stunning blush wedding gown, stylish bridesmaids, and some serious reception decor, let’s jump right in!