Island House Wedding in Charleston
When a wedding planner gets married, you know it’s going to be nothing short of amazing! Thomas and Kala’s waterfront wedding on March 24 was set in the lowcountry of Charleston at The Island House.
With a steady island breeze and a gorgeous orange and purple sunset, Thomas and Kala’s dreamy wedding was one for the books. Kala and her bridesmaids got ready at The Mills House in downtown Charleston. After the bride and groom’s first look, their wedding party joined them on the cobblestoned Chalmers Street. Then, they all boarded and trolley and traveled to The Island House for the waterside nuptials and celebration.
This is a true wedding work of art thanks to the thoughtful stylings of the bride (MOD Events), flowers at every turn by Charleston Flower Market, and twinkling lights and flowy draping by Lowcountry Entertainment. It’s no wonder this day turned out as beautiful as it did!
- Catering – Hamby Catering & Events
- Bar – MIX
- Video – Dockhouse Digital
- Rentals – Snyder Events
- Swing Bed – Lowcountry Swing Beds
- Cake – The Cake Stand
- DJ, Lighting and Draping – Lowcountry Entertainment
- Band – Two Three Ways/Other Brother Entertainment
- Ceremony Musicians – Red Cedar Review
- Officiant – Doug Farmer
- Florist – Charleston Flower Market
- Event Design – MOD Events
- Day of Coordination – Mingle Charleston
- Arbor – Lowcountry Vintage Arbors and Rentals
- Hair and Makeup- Paper Dolls
The sweeping river views, island breeze, and elegant wedding details are an absolute feast for the eyes – and lucky for you, we’ve gathered all the pretty photos here for you to enjoy!