Waterside Wedding at The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm
Happy Monday, friends! We’re kicking off this week with Katie and Brandon’s beautiful waterside wedding at the Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm in Knoxville on March 11, 2017.
This sweet couple filled their day with nods to all of their favorites – an outdoor ceremony overlooking the lake with bohemian inspired rugs and whimsical florals, s’mores by the coziest of fires, and a spring color pallet you will absolutely love! And when it snowed the morning of their wedding and the weather was chilly, they added shawls and wraps to keep all the ladies warm as they said “I Do.”
Katie and her bridesmaids got ready at Historic Westwood, one of our favorite downtown Knoxville wedding venues! With no shortage of inspiring floral arrangements by Swank Floral, flawless hair & makeup by Southern Belle Beauty, and touching cinematography by Ryan’s Production, Katie and Brandon’s wedding will stand the test of time.
- Bridal Suite – Historic Westwood
- Venue – The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm
- Hair & Makeup – Southern Belle Beauty
- Cinematography – Ryan’s Production
- DJ – Ogle Entertainment with Special NotesEntertainment Agency
- Cake – Sweet Beginnings by Elaine
- Floral Design – Swank Floral
- Catering – Bradford Catered Events
- Beverages – Bargers Beer Truck and Corks