Dara’s Garden Winter Wedding in Knoxville
You’d be hard pressed to find a more perfect pair than Catherine and Britton, and their winter wedding at Dara’s Garden in Knoxville, Tenn., is sure to tempt you to want a December wedding. Even the chilliest of winter temps couldn’t keep them from their dream of a garden wedding!
You may remember this sweet couple’s warm summer lakeside engagement photos. The weather doesn’t phase this couple, even during their first look. Wearing white bridal cowgirl boots and her mother’s fur wrap, Catherine met Britton for their first look at what Dara’s Garden lovingly refer to as “the quarry.” Within minutes, Britton was wrapping his arms tightly around his bride to keep her warm.
Between Catherine’s lace sleeves, the bridesmaids shawls, and the greenery and floral with twinkling candles, this Knoxville wedding had us beyond ready for the cozy days of winter!
- DJ – Ogle Entertainment
- Floral Design – Melissa Timm Designs
- Hair & Makeup – Southern Belle Beauty
- Wedding Coordinator – Heels & Veils
- Wedding Gown – White Lace & Promises
- Rentals – Event Rentals by Rothchild
- Draping – Event Rentals by Rothchild and Above the Rest
- Catering – Rothchild Catering