Winter Wedding at The Standard
What do you get when you mix an industrial and modern feel with a wintery gray palette and have it all set in Knoxville? One fun + gorgeous wedding, of course! Paige and Kevin’s wedding at The Standard on Dec. 30, 2016, was the perfect way to complete the year in classy style and glam.
From all the elegant décor pieces — the white and green ceremony backdrop, Paige and her bridesmaids’ glamorous looks, the photo-booth with Polaroid pictures, to the location itself — this downtown wedding perfectly captured Paige and Kevin’s style and relationship.
Set in an old glass factory, Paige and Kevin opted for a vintage industrial aesthetic. Their evening wedding ceremony was indoors, lit by flickering candles and strings of cafe lights. Rows of banquet seating surrounded the dance floor at their reception, with yards and yards of white fabric draping from corner to corner.
- Rentals and Draping – Event Rentals by Rothchild
- Hair – Shane Archer
- Makeup – Shiela Moore
- Transportation – Regal Carriages
- Cake – Sweet Beginnings by Elaine
- Cinematography – Two Mile Post Productions
- Floral Design – Kim Jones
- Wedding Coordinator – Heels & Veils
- Chalk Art – Graceful Chalk
- DJ – Effective Mobile DJ Service
- Catering – B&G Catering