Last month, we had the wonderful opportunity to photograph a styled shoot at The Reserve at Bluebird Hill wedding venue. We worked with a group of amazing wedding professionals who styled the Reserve at Bluebird Hill to showcase this lovely Knoxville wedding venue. Everything from two gorgeous tablescapes and a wedding cake, entrees and desserts galore (including fried chicken and waffles – yum!), sparkly bridal jewelry, amazing bridal bouquets, hair and makeup, and the groom’s attire, the shoot was overflowing with wedding details any southern bride would love! Plus, Nicholas & Keaton created a behind the scenes video of the entire shoot – don’t miss the video below!
- Venue: The Reserve at Bluebird Hill
- Catering: Abner’s Attic
- Florals & Tablescapes: Samuel Franklin
- Videography: Nicholas & Keaton – Don’t miss their behind the scenes video below!
- Cake: Sweet Beginnings by Elaine
- Table, Chairs, Linens & Ceremony Seating: All Occasions Party Rentals
- Groom’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Bridal Gowns: White Lace & Promises
- Bridal Jewelry: Lamon’s Jewelers
- Makeup: Suzanne Clayton Makeup Artist
- Hair: Kimberly King of R&Co
- Male Model: Andrew Holloway of Ogle Entertainment
- Female Model: Emily Arnett of The Reserve at Bluebird Hill
Open House Jan. 16
Brides, be sure to mark your calendars! The Reserve at Bluebird Hill is having an open house on Thursday, Jan. 16, from 5-7 pm. All are welcome and admission is absolutely free.